Candidates for the TOPS Program will submit the following items on the day of the entrance examination:
- Final Grade 7 report cards
- Grade 8 progress report if available
- Student Profile (TOPS Application Package)
- Optional Attendance Form
- if presently attending a school in TDSB
- you are not required to fill this out if your school board is not TDSB
- $20 Examination Fee
Registration for the entrance exam is now OPEN.
Our entrance decisions are entirely based on our interpretation of the above items and a candidate’s performance on all three of the examinations. The Selection Committee is comprised of 5 or 6 teachers with many years (decades, in most cases) of experience teaching in the TOPS program. The Selection Committee will ascertain, through consensus, whether your application compared to the others, merits admission to the TOPS Program.